We had a LOVELY three-day Labor Day weekend! It was a labor-free weekend, at least for me and the kids! Kevin was busy with work, and then preparing the boat and doing all the boating/fishing work! I tried to help drive the boat--but it turns out, I'm not the gentlest when it comes to putting the boat in gear--almost knocked my husband, right off the side! That would have been a disaster!! Brayden was immediately promoted to steering and driving! (I can take care of the kids--just DON'T put me in charge of anything with the boat)!!
It was great to get the boat in the water! We set crab pots and went fishing! Although we had no luck with fish or dungeness crab, we did catch several baby king crab (which we threw back!) and a beautiful 18-legged starfish! The sun was shining, the water was calm, and the scenery amazing! It truly was an awesome weekend!
I counted 18 legs on this starfish--it might of had a few more!
That is a humpback whale spouting in the back right of the photo!
Kevin holding one of the crab pots with some king crab!
Mommy and Delayna!
Babes on the water! (And Mollie too!)
1 comment:
miss you! glad you're having such a great time...but when are you coming home (j/k)
hugs.
Post a Comment