Monday, September 7, 2009

13 months old today!

Pretty girl and pretty sunset!

Big Brother Brayden with a VERY happy Sister! She wouldn't let him out of her sight for the full first week he was home!
I can't mooooove!


Testing the limits...NO you may NOT stand on the table on the ferry!

Awwww....my favorite picture!

What a big girl we have! I can't believe Delayna is 13 months old! Wow--time does fly! We are enjoying life and Craig. We are looking forward to our stuff getting here and getting officially settled! We spent the afternoon out on the boat, pulling crab pots and fishing! The water was calm, the sun was shining, and we saw, a seal and 2 humpback whales! Delayna is NOT a huge fan of her life vest, but she's getting used to it--day 2 on the boat! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Thanks for keeping me posted and updated! I miss you and send lots of love your way!