Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brayden is HOME!


Delayna and I went to Ketchikan last Monday to pick up Brayden from the airport! We took the day ferry from Hollis (30 minutes from Craig) to Ketchikan. I enjoyed being with my baby girl--and as always she was quite entertaining! Here she is eating snacks at out booth, looking out at the "wa-der" (water), "bd"(bird), and "bich"(beach)...I tried to think of another word for beach, but couldn't so you can blame that one on me!! I did hold off on telling her about the "ship" we passed, as I didn't want my daughter to be shouting too many obscenities on the ferry!




Delayna takes her blankie EVERYWHERE! I know anyone who was around when I was little is not surprised--and I'm not gonna lie...I still have my blankie! (As many times as my sisters threatened to burn it, cut it, or throw it away: it still survived!) Long live the blankie!

This is quite appropriate, as both Aunt Missy AND Aunt Mandy bought Delayna the SAME silky, polka-dot blankie at different times and gave it as a shower gift! Ha haa haaa! (Yes, we kept both blankies--one is always clean...until yesterday when Delayna realized there were two--funniest expression EVER! She snuggled both and said, "Mine bankie")

Sissy looking out the window for "Baydee".


Here's Brayden's Plane! It was the cool sled dog, bear, otter painted one!
When Delayna saw Brayden she walked (trotted) hands outreached with her mouth open! Sweetest sight I have EVER seen--I admit it...I had a moment at the Ketchikan Airport...

Future Lefty? I told you she was entertaining on the ferry! She had to be ON the table, WITH the pen and paper...heaven forbid you took the pen away...man, she can scream!


Brayden confusing Delayna--he was out on deck, and she was in the reading room! Sooo funny!

No comments: