I can't believe I haven't posted anything for TWO weeks! Sorry family and friends! Oh yeah, now I remember why! It was last minute, and quite hectic, but Brayden, Delayna and I loaded up at 6am on 10/7 and headed to Juneau! (Thanks, Papa for the mileage ticket!). Delayna and I stayed until the 10/16 and came back to Ketchikan to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Barry. We had a nice weekend visit with them, and now we are back to the daily grind: Kevin and Kurt working, and Mindy and Delayna playing at home ALL day! (and still unpacking
boxes, during nap time!) Brayden stayed in Juneau to visit with his dad, and we have 42 hours
before we see him again! I miss him so much when he is gone...not that anyone is counting! Although, he seemed pretty homesick today--six phone calls from Gram and Papa's house from Brayden. (Hence how we came up with the 42 hour mark!) Here are some pics of the past couple of weeks. We LOVED seeing Gram and Papa, Blake, Gloria and Aunt Mandy! Yay!Gloria, Delayna, Brayden, Blake and Grammy--Lunch at Gram and Papa's!
Two little beauties! Notice their "pretty pretties" in their hair!
Delayna playing with Gloria's Tea Pot on Gram's fancy table.
Delayna and Papa playing a fun hand stacking game at dinner. (I LOVE Chan's Thai Kitchen!)
1 comment:
it was so good seeing you again =) life is always interesting when Mrs. Barry's around!
Post a Comment