I put these ADORABLE shoes on Delayna at 6 am the morning we left Craig for Juneau. She went from car seat to stroller, and stroller to bench on the ferry. I finally caved and let her get down and walk---I had NO IDEA they made noise until she was off and running! Can I just tell you the looks I got from the passengers at 8:30 in the morning, when people have been driving for hours to catch the ferry? Oh my....
Here is a cute video of Delayna wearing her cute pink shoes for the second time. (Thanks Aunt Holly, Uncle John and cousin Annalise for the hand-me-downs!).
You will see that they are still very impressive to her and to the rest of us!
1 comment:
I love the shoes. Where did you get them and do they have styles for boys? I would love to put some on Rylan and not tell anyone, that is, when he starts walking (which is going to be real soon)
Post a Comment