Delayna is bringing in her 7th month with DOUBLE ear infections! Yikes! Poor baby started with a fever on Friday afternoon. It progressed into a high fever by Saturday night and we called the on call Doctor to talk about options if it got higher than the 102.6. Sunday morning, Delayna's doctor, Dr. Neyhart called to check up on her and wanted to meet us at her office. Sure enough she had raging, bulging ear drums. Since then she has not been wanting to eat, having bad "lower intestinal issues", and NOW has a VIRAL infection in her nose, and chest...
Surprisingly, she is in pretty good spirits--definitely wants her mama and doesn't want to be put down. I think she has a high pain tolerance which she must have gotten from Kevin's side--I'm a big baby when it comes to pain! ; D
On top of Delayna being sick I had the stomach flu on Monday--lovely, lovely. So much for getting the FLU shot this year...Thankfully I have some fantastic friends who brought sprite and soup over AND held the baby so I could take a shower. Thank you Paula and Jackie!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you two are starting to feel better. I'm just sorry I couldn't do more (like your report cards... ARGH - What horrible timing to be sick!)
Post a Comment