Brayden had a birthday party last week at the bowling alley for his friend Hannah's birthday. He had a great time, although they don't let kids over 5 use the bumpers. The bumpers come up beside the gutters and don't let the ball go into them. That is very irritating because it completely messes with kids' confidence---you wouldn't think that MY kid would have ANY problem with confidence, right? He is a perfectionist--I don't know WHERE he gets it!! He got a little frustrated, but he managed to have an alright time! I think we'll have to go and practice again and work on his bowling belt loop for cub scouts!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Bowling Party
Brayden had a birthday party last week at the bowling alley for his friend Hannah's birthday. He had a great time, although they don't let kids over 5 use the bumpers. The bumpers come up beside the gutters and don't let the ball go into them. That is very irritating because it completely messes with kids' confidence---you wouldn't think that MY kid would have ANY problem with confidence, right? He is a perfectionist--I don't know WHERE he gets it!! He got a little frustrated, but he managed to have an alright time! I think we'll have to go and practice again and work on his bowling belt loop for cub scouts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment