Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brayden's Report

Brayden wrote a report from our vacation to visit Aunt Carole, Uncle Dave, and Great-Grandma Massey in Kentucky and Illinois.  His assignment was to take photos of interesting things that he saw and did.  It was quite interesting what HE found intriguing!  After Brayden took the photos, he had to add them in to Microsoft Word and insert captions for the pictures.  When he got back to school he presented his report to his classmates.  He did such a nice job and I was so impressed!  His 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Sorensen said it was the best 2nd grader report she has ever had!
 

Brayden also brought back some of the Ohio River to show his classmates.  He also collected some sand from the Mississippi River and we put them in individual containers for each of his classmates.  They thought that was pretty cool!

I will try to figure out how to post his report, but until I do here are a couple of videos to enjoy some snapshots of his presentation.  I wish my camera had a large enough card to record the whole thing!  Oh well, I still got some good footage!  




1 comment:

Rosary said...

Wow, Brayden! You're report was awesome. I, too, have seen a lot of students give reports. Yours was definitely one of the best ever. I can see why your mom and teacher are so proud of you.