Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nine years old..

Brayden turned 9 years old, yesterday! I can't believe our little boy is already 9! Where does the time go? We started off the day with blueberry muffins (per the birthday boy's request!). Then we drove to Hollis to pick up Kirsten and Kyle who are visiting for spring break! (Hooray!) We came home, packed snacks, blankets, wood, and toys and headed for the beach on an amazingly gorgeous spring day! We then drove an hour and 15 minutes to "Sandy Beach", near Thorne Bay. We built a bon fire (We, being, Kyle and Kevin!), walked on the beach, played in the water, and enjoyed each other's company! It truly was a day for the memory books!

Birthday Boy Brady



"Wook at dis"..."in da waaa-der"..."whoa!"..."I get it"...



awww.... we are so cute!


Kyle, fishing the frisbee out of the ocean... BRRRR!!


Delayna, contemplating which way to go!


Dad and his daughters (this picture is going to be FRAMED, and hung up!) I heart it so much!!



Brayden and his buddy, Justin, in search of "lightening bolt" staffs... Thank you to the Percy Jackson Book series!


Kirsten



Again, with the Percy Jackson Theme, here is Brayden's god-themed cake. The inside of the cake was also blue, and we had blue jello too!
(In the books, Percy Jackson's mom feeds him blue food!)


Yumm Yumm!

**** Hi this is Brayden and I'M NOT A LITTLE BOY ANYMORE!! :)

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Brayden! What a perfect day! Mindy - you are so creative... that cake ROCKS!