Friday, July 31, 2009

One week until Delayna's First Birthday



I can't believe that Delayna will be ONE, one week from today! This year has flown by! To celebrate her first year I thought I'd list her favorite things (with the help of suggestions from brother and cousins):

Delayna likes to:
  • Sit, let me correct myself, STAND in her rocker!

  • Climb up the stairs, over, and over, and over, and over again! (God bless the baby gate!~)

  • Play peek-a-boo! (She covers her face herself with her blankie!)
  • She LOVES books! She likes to point to the pictures and pretend to read it!

  • Her favorite color is yellow ("lello")--same favorite color as her sister, Kirsten! And she can pick it out of books, or on toys, or on clothing!
  • Call daddy on the phone. (elle-oh? Dahhdee?)
  • She brushes her own hair! (even though it is the backside of the brush!)
  • Pull Mollie Dog's hair, and tail--Mollie repays her with kisses on the face!
  • Talk a lot! (Blake) Ummm, yeah...I will have to take the blame for that one!
  • To eat Ritz Crackers (Brayden)
  • Play baby dolls (Gloria)
  • To play with doggie, BoBo, cousins, and mommy (Brayden)
  • To share her Ritz Crackers with Mollie (Lucky Doggie!)
  • Follow her cousins and brother EVERYWHERE!
  • To chew on anything! (Blake)
  • To climb on anything!
  • Watch "Yo Gabba Gabba" (I know "research shows" that your child shouldn't watch TV before 3, but really, she doesn't watch it all the time! There are some great educational songs and fun characters to look at!) I'm sure most of you haven't seen Yo Gabba Gabba so here are some pictures of the characters or you can look at the link below to check it out! http://yogabbagabba.com/#

No comments: