Brayden attempting a skateboard and ramp...
Eamon, Brayden and Ella
There were some teenage boys there who were 'slammin'! I asked one of them to help Eamon "start off" and he taught him how to start down the ramp...Don't worry--I had the insurance card in the glove box--just in case! ; )
Mandy, Mindy, and Missy
oh wait...my mistake--that's Gloria, Delayna, and Ella!!
A little cousin lovin'!
Sooooo, things that I have been doing this month:
*I have been wrapping up my classroom, trying to sort through things, and get rid of junk.
*Sorting/Organizing the house--Thanks Alyson, for lighting the fire under me...
*Ella and Eamon were visiting from Anchorage for a month!! Soooo fun!
*Baseball games, bike rides, and skate parks--oh my!
*Beaches and bonfires---and of course S'mores. "How many times do we have to go to the beach?? (My sweet nieces and nephews asked...)
*Brayden left for New Mexico with Grandma and Grandpa Jones (via 5th wheel)
*Delayna is a crawling maniac--and she BADLY wants to walk! AND top left tooth is trying to come in!
*Kurt graduated! Yay for 2009!! (He's off to commerical fish for the summer, and then off to college in the fall!)
*Mollie got a haircut--she looks great (Thank GOODNESS, because Delayna likes to eat her hair, Yuck!)
*I got a sunburn on my back that is the worst I've ever had (I know, I know...you've heard it before)--but this time it is BAD!
Here are some photos of the past month--enjoy!!
xoxoxo mwha!
No comments:
Post a Comment