There were 12 kids that came! I'm not sure we'll do a "house party" again! It was WILD!
Brayden opening presents (that's Gigi in the tank top)
The Balloon popping game was a huge hit--Whoever pops the balloon in the chair first, wins. Blake is on the left and Jeremiah is on the right.
Let me tell you about the cake debacle--So, because we had 2 birthday parties (the family one at Bullwinkle's with a north douglas chocolate cake) and one with his friends, I decided (for the 1st and LAST time) that I would have Safeway help with the "Jungle" themed cake that Brayden wanted. I took in the picture of the cake that Brayden saw in the Birthday Express magazine and told them what I wanted...when I picked it up on Saturday and the woman asked "You like? and I said oh yeeeeeeeah it was supposed to be a jungle! And the woman said "oooooo sorry maybe I'll take it and fix it." I said "No its ok I have the toppers I can do it.
So anyway she put evergreen trees and deer on it. Helllloooo, I so gave them a PICTURE!!!
Luckily we had purchased the Madagascar airplane that covered the deer tracks!
AND Matt took a cupcake, turned it upside down and created a volcano with frosting. Way to save the day!!!
Happy 8th Birthday BRAYDEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment