Saturday, February 7, 2009

Breaking News

We have news and we are making it official:  We are moving to Craig, AK on Prince of Wales Island.  Kevin  got a great job offer that we couldn't pass up.  He is going to work for Silver Bay Seafoods and be the general manager of a new fish processing plant.  I'm going to take some time off from teaching and stay home with the kids.  Kevin leaves on Monday and we'll officially move at the end of August. Here is a picture of Craig and also some maps of where Craig is.  It's a big change from Juneau, but we are very excited about it!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

We are going to miss you soooo much. I was hoping Delayna and Rylan could be play mates. I guess we have until August to work on that.
Janet

Paula said...

BOO HOO!!!! :(

Erin Alaska said...

Hey at least I can get updates through your blog while you're gone. So happy for you though! Thanks for being so wonderful to my new little expanded family
:)