Friday, January 9, 2009

Mindy's GOLDEN Birthday--30 on the 30th!

I turned 30 on December 30th!  I think we celebrated for about three days!  My sisters threw me a party at the Red Dog Saloon on Saturday the 27th where my friends came to celebrate.  It was a ton of fun--especially with having the Wii setup to sing American Idol-kareoke!  Soooo fun!  On my actual birthday we went to Bullwinkle's for a special lunch with everyone.  And in the evening we went to my parent's house for ravioli dinner, cake and ice cream.  
Kevin and Kyle
The boys (Blake, Brayden and Eamon) enjoying cake and ice cream.

Mindy and Michelle
Here we celebrated my "champagne" birthday with a toast of champagne and sparkling cider.  

Delayna wanted in on the champagne! (NO she didn't HAVE any--glass on the gums--that's it!)
All the Massey Girls--Michelle, Mindy, Genelle, and Mandy
Deb and I 

My sisters are AMAZING singers---you really should have heard them--seen them--laughed at them!  (Notice I didn't post any pictures of ME singing!!)  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Mindy! I cannot believe we are thirty...where does the time go? Your kids are beautiful!

Love Mandy